HCA's unique, private cancer care network offers a comprehensive service that includes diagnostics, surgery, chemotherapy, brachytherapy and symptom management. The patient-centred service meets the highest and most advanced standards of cancer care anywhere in the world.
Our leading specialists diagnose and treat the whole spectrum of cancers, including breast, colorectal, melanoma, lung, lymphoma and pancreatic. The Christie Clinic in Manchester is home to the world’s largest early clinical trials unit.
If you have treatment for cancer at one of our hospitals:
- we ensure the best quality of personalised care and are committed to providing the latest innovative technology
- we treat thousands of patients each year from the UK and overseas
- our well-established multi-disciplinary teams will provide you with holistic care before, during and after your cancer treatment
- you will be treated in a comfortable and friendly environment
- we offer a full range of support services, including dietary advice, physiotherapy, complementary therapy and palliative care
You can choose the consultant and hospital most convenient for you by simply entering the treatment into our ‘Consultant finder’.
With us, you can be sure you are getting the very best treatment. When you have any treatment in one of our units or hospitals, you will experience a number of benefits:
- Access to consultants who are experts in their field, working with the latest treatments and leading technologies in state-of-the-art facilities that smaller private hospitals cannot match.
- We are London’s leading private hospital group, treating 400,000 patients each year. This volume drives excellence and experience. In the past decade we have invested £500 million in the latest technologies, treatments and medication, many of which are not available on the NHS or via smaller private hospitals.
- You can be confident that we can take care of all your treatment needs. We are the only private hospital group to offer such an extensive range of treatments for patients of all ages.
- No waiting time. Your care will start as soon as you're ready.
- Your safety is protected. Some private hospitals have no critical care facilities on-site. Our consultants have access to more critical care beds 24/7 than any other private healthcare group in the UK. If you need urgent care you’ll receive it instantly – it’s very rare for us to transfer patients to another hospital Our rates of MRSA Our rates of MRSA are nearly five times lower than the national average. And we have zero recorded cases of some other common infections.
What to do next
Once you have decided that you would like to be treated at an HCA hospital, or would like further information, here's what to do next:
- Call one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 7079 4399 or complete our web enquiry form.
- Check with your insurance company that your policy covers your treatment, and obtain authorisation.
- Visit or call your GP to obtain a referral letter and then call us to make an appointment to visit your chosen consultant and hospital at a time to suit you.
Back to A-Z of Services and Treatments