Paediatric care at The Harley Street Clinic Children's Hospital
The Harley Street Clinic Children’s Hospital is one of the largest, most vibrant and innovative specialist centres in paediatric medicine in Europe. With a year history of clinical excellence we have some of the most recognised paediatric consultants, specialising in a range of fields including cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, specialist paediatric surgery and medicine.
Our 21st Century approach to medical science is underpinned by our dedication to supporting both the physical and emotional wellbeing of young patients and their families, helping their experience of hospital to be as positive and stress-free as possible.
Our facilities include:
- 13 bed Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- 5 bed “step down” High Dependency Unit
- 18 bed inpatient ward
- 5 bed surgical day care ward
- Comfortable and child-friendly Chemotherapy Day Unit staffed nursing staff
- Purpose-built paediatric haemato-oncology unit offering bone marrow and stem cell transplantation
- Radiotherapy treatments
- Dedicated Outpatient Centre with 12 Consulting rooms, treatments rooms, cardiac testing, assessment bay, blood tests and minor op room
- Comprehensive diagnostic services including MRI, CT, Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, Bone Densitometry and Dental scans.
Each member of the child’s medical team has specialist training in working with children and their families and will be there to support them every step of the way.
At the Children’s Hospital we work together by operating under a model of “family centred care”, which includes parents and siblings as well as the care of our young patients at every step. The patient is not simply “handed over to us” but we work with the parents making joint decisions as part of a wider team of supportive professionals.
For more information about the Children’s’ Hospital please visit our website harleystreetchildrenshospital.com
To book an appointment please call 020 7034 8181