Assessing prostate health can help to diagnose very early prostate cancer before any symptoms develop. Talking to a specialist can help a man decide if a PSA (prostate specific antigen) test is right for them. HCA prostate health screens offer:
- Quick responses to referral and appointment requests; patients can self refer
- Appointments to suit individual needs, even at short notice
- Experienced urologists and nurses
- Full health assessment and discussion of the pros and cons of the PSA test
- Consultation with a urologist and full explanation of the results
- Prostate awareness advice and information
When prostate cancer is suspected or confirmed, HCA provides personalised cancer care with rapid access to the latest technology and treatments.
To make a prostate health appointment call HCA Connect on +44 (0) 20 7079 4399 or visit the following HCA websites for clinic details.