HCA has developed a comprehensive healthy heart screen which includes a detailed assessment of cardiac health and identifies the main risk factors for heart disease. Practical advice is also provided to help individuals manage their risks for the future.
This screen is recommended for men over the age of 35 and women over the age of 45. It includes:
Assessment with a nurse, to include;
- Family history and lifestyle analysis
- Height, weight and BMI (body mass index)
- Fasting blood screen including full lipid profile and glucose test (for diabetes)
- A resting ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Cardiac risk profile analysis
Assessment with a doctor if indicated, to include;
On completion of the screen you will be provided with a written report together with any recommendations as appropriate. This will normally follow within 14 days.
Clinics and locations
For details of clinic times and costs, please contact London Bridge Hospital.