The HCA breast screen
Breast screening aims to find breast cancer very early so that women have the best chance of the cancer being cured.
HCA breast screening services are designed for women over 40 years of age and offer:
- Quick responses to referral and appointment requests
- Appointments to suit individual needs, even at short notice
- Experienced, professional and caring teams
- Specialist radiographers and breast care nurses
- Digital mammography with computer aided diagnosis
- Breast ultrasound when appropriate
- Results within 24 hours
- Breast awareness advice and information
If a possible problem with the breast tissue is seen on the mammogram, women will be offered further breast assessment.
When breast cancer is suspected or confirmed, HCA provides personalised cancer care with rapid access to the latest technology and treatments.
To make a screening appointment, call HCA on +44 (0) 20 7079 4399.