If you require treatment for your musculoskeletal system, our facilities can treat the complete range of orthopaedic conditions, from severe sports injuries and joint replacements to complex spinal surgery. Problems with your back, knees, spine, lower limbs, hips, hands and wrists, feet, ankles and shoulders can all be dealt with by our specialist orthopaedic surgeons.
You don’t need medical insurance to receive treatment at one of our hospitals. Treatment from a leading specialist using the very latest technologies is more affordable than you may have thought, and our prices are very competitive.
When you have orthopaedic surgery at one of our hospitals:
- your procedure will be performed by a dedicated team of experts in orthopaedic surgery using state-of-the-art equipment
- our consultants and staff work in an environment designed to provide world-class care and service to patients of all ages and activity levels
- the support of specialist nurses and therapists helps patients regain their health and mobility as quickly as possible
In terms of value for your money, we cannot be beaten. With us you can be sure you are getting the very best treatment. When you have any treatment in one of our units or hospitals, you will experience a number of benefits:
You’ll be cared for by an expert consultant, working with leading technologies and the latest treatments in unrivalled facilities that smaller private hospitals cannot match.
You don’t need medical insurance to receive treatment at one of our hospitals. Treatment from a leading specialist using the very latest technologies is more affordable than you may have thought, and our prices are very competitive. As a guide, an initial consultation to clarify your condition and discuss the best course of action could be approximately £250.
You’ll be treated by London’s number 1 private hospital group. We see over 400,000 patients every year, which drives excellence and experience. In the past decade we have invested £500 million in the latest technologies, treatments and medication, many of which you cannot get on the NHS or via smaller private hospital groups.
You can be confident that we can handle all your treatment needs. We are the only private hospital group to offer such an extensive range of treatments for patients of all ages.
You won't have to wait. You'll be treated as soon as you're ready, and often we have same day or next day appointments available.
Your safety is protected. Not all private hospitals are the same. Some private hospitals don’t have any on-site critical care facilities in the event of an emergency. Our consultants have access to more critical care beds 24/7 than any other private healthcare group in the UK. If you need urgent care you’ll receive it instantly – it’s very rare for us to transfer patients to another hospital. Our MRSA infection rates are nearly five times lower than the national average. And we have zero recorded cases of some other common infections.
What to do next
Once you have decided that you want to go ahead with your treatment, or would like further information, here's what to do next:
Self-pay two-step process to treatment
1. Contact us to discuss your needs, including HCA payment options for HCA private hospital treatments and surgery. We can help you choose the best consultant or specialist for your condition.
2. You can then book an initial consultation directly with us at a time and hospital that suits your needs – this could cost approximately £250. We can also give you a competitive guide price at the time of booking for any follow-up treatments that may be needed. Same day and next day appointments are available.
Back to A-Z of Services and Treatments