HCA’s hospitals have some of the finest multi-disciplinary gynaecological teams in the UK private sector. Central to our approach to women's health is a breadth of specialist expertise and support services for the range of disorders, major and minor, affecting the female reproductive system.
Consultant gynaecologists and physicians are available to advise women on all aspects of their health, such as fertility issues, IVF, contraception, gynaecological problems or difficulties associated with the menopause. Our hospitals are equipped for a full range of women’s health procedures, including hysteroscopy, colposcopy and loop diathermy.
Are you paying for yourself? Click here for our self pay prices.
When you visit the gynaecological unit at one of our hospitals:
- as well as dealing with general gynaecological problems, we offer specialist advice and management of abnormal cervical smears, ovarian cysts and endometriosis
- we are one of the first hospital groups to be able to provide a formal screening service for ovarian cancer
- we provide access to the latest diagnostic and imaging technology
- we perform the latest, minimally invasive hysteroscopic and laparoscopic procedures in state-of-the-art day surgery theatres
- specially trained nursing staff have spent many years caring for women of all ages
You can choose the consultant and hospital most convenient for you by simply entering the treatment into our ‘Consultant finder’.
With us, you can be sure you are getting the best treatment available. When you have any treatment in one of our units or hospitals, you will experience a number of benefits:
- Access to consultants who are experts in their field, working with the latest treatments and leading technologies in state-of-the-art facilities that smaller private hospitals cannot match.
- We are London’s leading private hospital group, treating 400,000 patients each year. This volume drives excellence and experience. Over the last ten years we’ve invested £500 million in the latest treatments, technologies and medication, many of which are not available on the NHS or via smaller private hospitals.
- You can be confident that we can take care of all your treatment needs. We are the only private hospital group to offer such an extensive range of treatments for patients of all ages.
- No waiting time. Your care will start as soon as you're ready.
- Your safety is protected. Some private hospitals don’t have any on-site critical care facilities in the event of an emergency. Our consultants have access to more critical care beds 24/7 than any other private healthcare group in the UK. If you need urgent care you’ll receive it instantly – it’s very rare for us to transfer patients to another hospital. Our rates of MRSA are nearly five times lower than the national average. And we have zero recorded cases of some other common infections.
What to do next
Once you have decided that you would like to be treated at an HCA hospital, or would like further information, here's what to do next:
- Call one of our advisors on +44 (0) 20 7079 4399 or complete our web enquiry form.
- Check with your insurance company that your policy covers your treatment, and obtain authorisation.
- Visit or call your GP to obtain a referral letter and then call us to make an appointment to visit your chosen consultant and hospital at a time to suit you.
Back to A-Z of Services and Treatments