Urgent Care Centre
Call: 020 7908 2351
Our Urgent Care Centre is a private walk-in facility that is located at the Princess Grace Hospital in London
Recently suffered a sports injury?
Please click the player below to listen to our new radio ad.
What we treat
We provide emergency care for illnesses, diseases and minor injuries in adults including the following:
- ear, nose and throat conditions, such as tonsillitis
- sports injuries
- respiratory and chest complaints, including chest infections and pneumonia
- stomach, bowel and bladder problems, including appendicitis and food poisoning
- head and neck injuries and whiplash
- wounds and burns
- lacerations, cuts and grazes
If necessary we can arrange for immediate admission to one of our leading HCA hospitals.
Our Urgent Care Centre is open from 8:00am until 10:00pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Most patients are seen by a healthcare professional within 15 minutes and initial treatment is on a self-pay basis. For a consultation with a doctor it will cost you £100. You will have an initial assessment and be referred to a consultant if necessary. If you have private medical insurance then you can use it at this point.
For more information, please contact us.
The Princess Grace Hospital
42-52 Nottingham Place
London W1U 5NY
Medical emergencies: 020 7908 2144
General enquiries: 020 7908 2351