The Harley Street Clinic Children's Hospital
The Harley Street Clinic Children's Hospital is part of The Harley Street Clinic, which has been renowned for its world-class standards of care for many years. Some of the most recognised and experienced paediatric consultants work at the hospital, specialising in cardiac, cancer and neurosciences. The Children’s Hospital features around 50 consultants from these fields and a wide range of other specialities.
The Children's Hospital world-class facilities include:
- 18 bedded paediatric ward
- A 13 bedded paediatric ICU (level 3), which is the largest such private facility in Europe, and 5 HDU beds (level 2)
- Brand new paediatric Haemato-Oncology Unit with the ability to perform bone marrow transplants
- Bespoke Day Care Unit incorporating 4 chemotherapy chairs
- Dedicated radiotherapy for children
- Paediatric surgery
- A range of world-class paediatric consultants in both complex areas such as cancer, cardiac and neurosciences but also treating more common ailments
Further investment continues. A new ‘Paediatric House’ at 84 Harley Street is planned for completion in Spring 2014. This will bring all of our existing outpatient children work under one roof with 15 consulting rooms, treatment rooms and a play area. Construction is also soon to begin on a Paediatric General Day Care ward.
For more information, please visit: www.harleystreetchildrenshospital.com