HCA is committed to offering the highest standards of quality and care to all our patients.
From the expertise of our staff to the comfort of our hospitals and from the use of the most modern technology to the highest levels of cleanliness and infection control, you can count on us to always bring you the very best.
We’ve achieved 100% compliance with all the Care Quality Commission’s inspected standards.
In 2011 a number of HCA hospitals were independently audited by the Care Quality Commission whose role it is to monitor standards of healthcare. Our hospitals achieved total compliance with all inspected standards including:
- Respecting and involving people
- Consent to care and treatment
- Care and welfare of people
- Meeting nutritional needs
- Safeguarding people from abuse
- Cleanliness and infection control
- Management of medicines
- Safety and suitability of premises
- Safety, availability and suitability of equipment
- Effective complaint management