Serious About Healthcare
The only private hospital company in the UK
- to specialise in complex and acute medical conditions
- to be internationally recognised, that's why 4 in every 5 of our patients choose to travel to us for treatment even if it is not their nearest hospital.
The first private hospital company in the UK
- to offer patients breakthrough cancer treatment CyberKnife™
- to operate a specialist paediatric cardiac surgery unit
- with a bone marrow transplant unit in partnership with the NHS, improving outcomes for cancer patients
- with an advanced neurological unit to improve outcomes for patients with stroke and trauma injuries
- to provide level 3 intensive care units in all HCA hospitals
- to offer patients breakthrough cancer treatment NanoKnife™
- to genetically profile individual cancer tumours to find the most effective treatment for every patient
- with a dedicated clinical research unit, offering our patients early access to trials in new cancer drugs
- with a hybrid cardiovascular laboratory to perform pioneering minimally invasive heart surgery on high risk patients
- to invest £3 million in the UK’s first TrueBeam™ STx – the world’s fastest and most accurate linear accelerator, this also greatly benefits the NHS
- to launch the first dedicated Haematology Transplant Unit in the North West at the Christie Clinic
View the interview with CEO Mike Neeb:
How we work with Doctors to deliver exceptional care
At HCA Healthcare UK, we want to give you the highest possible standards of care. To do this we put ‘clinical governance’ at our core.
This technical term quite simply refers to the work that goes on in the background to ensure that the checks, balances and structures are in place to ensure patients receive the best care at every facility in our network.
At HCA Healthcare UK, clinical governance is driven by a team of the UK’s leading doctors. Find out more about some of our highly experienced expert team and what they do to help ensure clinical quality at HCA UK facilities here.